Friday, September 14, 2007

VOLLEYBALL!!!

Alrighty, down to business. The Lady Buccs had our first volleyball scrimage at the new Klien school, Krimmel.
When we first got there, I was already unimpressed. I had heard before that they had a "pond" but in actuality there was just a yucky puddle in the front. Not what I'd call a pond. The school did have two tennis courts which is pretty cool I guess, but does an intermediate school really need a tennis court? Much less TWO?
When we got in the brand new gym, Lea commented that it smelled like a shoe store. Our 2nd year Bailey gym is much more colorful and a all around more comfortable environment.
And finally, all of the girls there were wearing spandex!! They looked so nasty! Ok, yes you do wear spandex in highschool because it's a TINY bit more easier to play in, but those girls were only 13! At our age, volleyball isn't so competitive that it needs spandex. I just personally thought that those girls were sending the wrong message to all those hormone-crazed little boys! Not to mention that they were just rude as well.
Anyway. The games. A and B team each played 8 games. They weren't really games, just 10 minute rotations. My team, B team, lost 7 or so of those. Probably more, but we just weren't really keeping count and they didn't use the score board. Now, don't get me wrong. These girls weren't all that and a bag of chips. We really were just as good, but we were trying to be fair and get and even amount of playing time in, so we gave them the ball after 5 serves but they would just keep going and going. So actually, now that I think about it, we probably won all BUT one!!
GO BUCCS!! [?]
(btw, I have a camera, once again, so I'll be working on taping some dancing! lol Oh, and Justin? My new typing speed in 84 gwam. The teacher from next door came over and asked "why I was even in that class" and I told her it was for the credit. Then they decided to try nd let everyone else catch up to the lesson I was on so I went next door and helped the Media Masters class! [that's where that one nasty little boy was at. "Hey, toots!" {yes, that's how you spell it, fyi}])
Thanks for reading!
You know what I want you to do now!

4 comments:

Justin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Justin said...

Nice Blog! that whole little crazed boys thing cracked me up! And also, congragulations on your new typing average. 84, I don't think I could even type that fast. Oh, and about that whole making videos with your new digital camra, you can make videos anytime now since you have that camera(lol). In case you don't know what that means, it stands for laugh out loud, just joshing ya!

Justin said...

By the way, I put a volleyball video at the bottom of my blog if you want to check it out.

Justin said...

Don't you think it's time you updated your blog? LOL!!!!!!!